Cyber Security Specialist
We are looking to employee a Cyber Security Specialist of very high calibre to join our friendly and professional team. We are present internationally and extensively recognisable and looking for a Cyber Security Specialist to help secure the company’s presence even further.
The successful candidate is responsible for discovering vulnerabilities and risks in networks, and software systems with ongoing vulnerability scans, monitoring network data and ensuring hardware and software applications are updated.
The candidate will hold an appropriate undergraduate degree qualification or equivalent and have extensive experience managing significant clients in a professional services environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, highly communicative individual to get their foot in the door of a highly reputable legal, management & consultancy services company.
- Monitoring network data and ensuring hardware and software applications are updated.
- Testing of software identifies the source of problems and proposes solutions
- To discover vulnerabilities and risks in networks, software systems and data centres with ongoing vulnerability scans.
- Breach prevention. Security analysts stop data attacks before they happen.
- Incident response.
- Sets quality standards and validation techniques
- Providing support to other staff when necessary, fulfilling the team ethic
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics for the organisation.
- Demonstrate prompt and regular attendance /timeliness.
- Maintain confidentiality of information and records for management & staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00-£26,500.00 per year
Please note, that all visitors are required to follow preventive measures including physical or social distancing, covering coughs and sneezes, hand washing, and keeping unwashed hands away from the face. The use of face masks or coverings has been recommend
Explore Our Experience
1 Grace House
Harrovian Business Village
Harrow HA1 3EX